Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fustrated

I woke up with a headache this morning now sitting in the library at school board. I fell like i can go back to bed and sleep another few hours wish i could. Today is going to be a very long day with school and appointments. I wonder if i am going to be able to get a nap in today i do not thing i will get to. I have a felling i might be a little snappy today but going to try not to be. I am going to try to have a good day today. Some times i wish my husband and son could see eye to eye then fight i think that is giving me these headaches. I really hurts to see them not get along it tears me up inside. i try not to show it but i am falling apart inside. I love it when they get along and play around it is so funny but to watch them fight is tearing every part of my insides down. I do not want to choose between them and i will not it is not fair to me to have to and i should not have to. Sometimes i just do not know what to do. I just want to craw up in a closet and hide. I try to keep a strong front but inside i am falling apart . Some times i just fell like i can run and run and never stop i just want to run away away from the noise and everything that goes with it. Sometimes i just want to sit down and just scream at the top of my lungs and pull my hair. I am so frustrated with the hole thing i just wish it would all stop and they would get along

No comments:

Post a Comment