Thursday, February 18, 2010

A very long day

I am sitting in the Library waiting on my husband to finish class. It is going to be a bizzy day today. Today has started out very Early i had to bring my husband to class then drop him off at home. After i have to go to work and pick him up and both of us have class tonight. I go to class at 5pm get out 8:30 pm. the time i get out of class my husband goes to class and finishes at 9:45pm. So like a said a very long day but that is OK. It is this way every Tuesdays and Thursdays. I fell like i could go back to sleep and sleep a few more hours but maybe i will go to bed early no telling.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes if I wake in the morning and eat oatmeal or carbs with out protein, I can sleep all morning. I have learned that the protein works better.

    ReplyDelete